Friday, April 29, 2011

The Joy of Spring

Bookmark and Share
It's so incredibly lovely, kinda like this:

Designed with RAKscraps April 2011 Mega Kit, Everday Mom Ideas Fast and Furiest Kit, and PSP X3 tubes

Don't be fooled. Spring has a dark side. While the everything is coming into bloom, the pollen puts my body on red-alert:


That tree appears to be mighty innocent, huh?


You know why? Because pollen. You know what pollen really is? I'll tell you: 
Mother Nature's deep, dark, vile secret.


Yep. Tree Sperm. Pollen is TREE SPERM. I am terribly allergic to tree sperm. It makes me sick. I get headaches that last for days. I itch, sneeze, and drip snot at random times because my body decides the mere act of inhaling pollen is cause enough to produce ungodly amounts of histamines to the point where I am utterly debilitated. 

So while I think nature is effing beautiful and wonderful, I effing hate it this time of year. Trees and plants become my body's mortal enemy. 


That means I always get the stuffing beat out of me because I'm not really good at fighting.


And we all know trees do this to get our ice cream. 

The End.



(check out everyday mom ideas for fun stuff!)


No comments: